【英國】英倫扮工室V
HKG3 2017-6-1 00:16:25
英國車牌可以直接換香港
不過無左2牌

Yes that is the case when you return to Hong Kong for good.

However, if you (as a Chinese Hong Kong permanent ID card holder) are living in the UK and wanting to drive a car in Hong Kong as a 'visitor' (i.e. using your UK issued licence or an UK issued International Driving Permit) during your short stay in Hong Kong, you could be charge with driving without a licence.

The court case I noted (HCMA50/2016) outlined the way that Chinese Hong Kong permanent ID card holders with foreign passports and driving licences could be treated as a 'visitor' in Hong Kong - that is for the person in question must enter and exit Hong Kong using his/her foreign passport.

Ads

馬壯FN2 2017-6-1 00:20:36
英國車牌可以直接換香港
不過無左2牌

However, if you (as a Chinese Hong Kong permanent ID card holder) are living in the UK and wanting to drive a car in Hong Kong as a 'visitor' (i.e. using your UK issued licence or an UK issued International Driving Permit) during your short stay in Hong Kong, you could be charge with driving without a licence.

The court case I noted (HCMA50/2016) outlined the way that Chinese Hong Kong permanent ID card holders with foreign passports and driving licences could be treated as a 'visitor' in Hong Kong - that is for the person in question must enter and exit Hong Kong using his/her foreign passport.

:^(

啲人死懶鬼 換個牌都懶

不過英國差唔多
住多過五年
香港牌唔可以換英國
HKG3 2017-6-1 00:20:49
想問下工程jj 讀uclan top up 對working holiday or 係英國搵工方面有無幫助?
或者申請學生visa 之類會唔會易啲?
利申:有bno 但無續,揸緊特衰

If you want to go to the UK for a working holiday, you should apply for your working holiday visa using your BN(O) passport. The advantages of a BN(O) passport over a HKSAR passport are -

1) BN(O) passport holders can apply at any time and not subject to the quota for HKSAR passport holders.

2) BN(O) passport holders in the UK with a working holiday visa can register to vote in all UK elections.

3) BN(O) passport holders can join the British Armed Forces as Commonwealth citizen.

I forgot that there is one more advantage using BN(O) for your UK working holiday visa over HKSAR passport -

4) BN(O) passport holders are required to register with the police in the UK, while HKSAR passport holders, as Chinese nationals, are required to register with the police in the UK.
馬壯FN2 2017-6-1 00:22:33 原來BNO可以參軍
What_Next 2017-6-1 00:24:42 此回覆已被刪除
What_Next 2017-6-1 00:25:24 此回覆已被刪除
What_Next 2017-6-1 00:26:09 此回覆已被刪除
滑蛋豬仔飯 2017-6-1 00:26:52

又無圖
想點

HKG3 2017-6-1 00:27:09
英國車牌可以直接換香港
不過無左2牌

啲人死懶鬼 換個牌都懶

不過英國差唔多
住多過五年
香港牌唔可以換英國

You can exchange a Hong Kong driving licence to an UK one without test as long as you can prove to the DVLA that you gained your Hong Kong driving licence by taking a driving test in Hong Kong.

You can exchange your Hong Kong driving licence to an UK one after you have stayed in the UK for more than 185 days.

Exchanging a driving licence can take sometime. If you want to drive in Hong Kong during a two week visit, exchanging your UK driving licence to a Hong Kong one is not very practical solution.
What_Next 2017-6-1 00:29:58 此回覆已被刪除
HKG3 2017-6-1 00:30:14
原來BNO可以參軍

See link below for details -

https://www.raf.mod.uk/recruitment/how-to-apply/eligibility-check/#nationality

Ads

雞巴打爸爸 2017-6-1 00:39:35 Photo
Adam-Johnson 2017-6-1 00:45:45
英國妹 不了

你鍾意乜妹?

my partner is BBC
Adam-Johnson 2017-6-1 00:53:44
唔好意思,想問問有無人知,如果tier 2另一半可唔可以搵野做?

可以 不過如果你嘅 tier 2 expired / curtailed 另一半都照跟

如果你另一半排緊第二條隊再申請要由頭排五年 (好似係)
馬壯FN2 2017-6-1 01:00:14
英國車牌可以直接換香港
不過無左2牌

啲人死懶鬼 換個牌都懶

不過英國差唔多
住多過五年
香港牌唔可以換英國

You can exchange a Hong Kong driving licence to an UK one without test as long as you can prove to the DVLA that you gained your Hong Kong driving licence by taking a driving test in Hong Kong.

You can exchange your Hong Kong driving licence to an UK one after you have stayed in the UK for more than 185 days.

Exchanging a driving licence can take sometime. If you want to drive in Hong Kong during a two week visit, exchanging your UK driving licence to a Hong Kong one is not very practical solution.

我都幾sure住多過五年唔換得
我當年過左五年 全部同期黎既frd都換唔到
話佢過左五年
得我換到 因為我早兩年伸請左英國學牌
拎住個香港換英國果時
佢連支票都彈番俾我話唔洗
馬壯FN2 2017-6-1 01:01:07
Photo

馬壯FN2 2017-6-1 01:02:07
英國車牌可以直接換香港
不過無左2牌

啲人死懶鬼 換個牌都懶

不過英國差唔多
住多過五年
香港牌唔可以換英國

我都幾sure住多過五年唔換得
我當年過左五年 全部同期黎既frd都換唔到
話佢過左五年
得我換到 因為我早兩年伸請左英國學牌
拎住個香港換英國果時
佢連支票都彈番俾我話唔洗

我女朋友都換唔到
佢year6就黎讀
十八歲香港考到牌都換唔到
雞巴打爸爸 2017-6-1 01:24:14
英國妹 不了